Microsuture techniques: Anastomoses and watertight sutures
How does the course work?
This course will include: 2 ONLINE SESSIONS and 1 HANDS-ON SESSION. The attendees will be divided into 2 groups (A and B)
- 1st Online Session (Group A+B): Friday, 20th January 2023 – From 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- 2nd Online Session (Group A+B): Monday, 23th January 2023 – From 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Hands-on Session (Group A): Tuesday, 24th January 2023 – From 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Hands-on Session (Group B): Wednesday, 25th January 2023 – From 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Location (Hands-on Sessions): Milan, Italy
- Venue: Mikros International School of Microsurgery
- Format: Psychomotor Skill Training Course
- Content: Anastomoses and watertight sutures
- Target audience: Trainees and Consultants of Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, ENT, maxillo-facial surgery and vascular surgery.
- Languages: English, Italian
Registration FEE: 400,00€ (€ 327,81 + VAT 22%)
Download the Course Programme
Download the programme and learn about the technologies and topics that will be treated during the course!
The course includes practical exercises for the acquisition and enhancement of microsurgical skills through the practice of:
- microsurgical anastomoses on 1 mm and 2 mm synthetic vessels;
- microsurgical anastomoses on animal* vessels;
- adventitia dissection and vessel preparation;
- end-to-end anastomoses and blood flow test;
- end-to-side anastomoses and blood flow test;
- dural sutures on synthetic membranes.
*No live animals.
Mycro: Training System for Microvascular Anastomoses and Microsutures
The entire course will be based on the new UpSurgeOn simulation technology for microvascular anastomoses and microsutures.
Watch the video of the Microsuture Techniques course!