Microsuture techniques: Anastomoses and watertight sutures
Psychomotor Skill Training Course for the acquisition and enhancement of microsurgical skills
- Date | Online Session: Friday, 16th September 2022
- Time: From 2.00pm to 4.30pm
- Date | Hands-on Session: Monday, 19th September 2022
- Time: From 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Venue: Mikros International School of Microsurgery
- Format: Psychomotor Skill Training Course
- Content: Anastomoses and watertight sutures
- Target audience: Trainees and Consultants of Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, ENT, maxillo-facial surgery and vascular surgery.
- Languages: English, Italian
Fee: 300€ (245,90€ + VAT 22%)
Special Guests (Online)
Aaron Cohen-Gadol, Indianapolis
Matias Baldoncini, Buenos Aires
Cesare Zoia, Pavia
Marco Cenzato, Milan
Marco M. Fontanella, Brescia
Armando De Virgilio,
Federico Nicolosi, Milan
Zefferino Rossini, Milan
Download the full course programme
Inside you will find registration details, the detailed programme for the day and the Faculty who will be present during the course.
The course includes practical exercises for the acquisition and enhancement of microsurgical skills through the practice of:
- microsurgical anastomoses on 1 mm and 2 mm synthetic vessels;
- microsurgical anastomoses on animal* vessels;
- adventitia dissection and vessel preparation;
- end-to-end anastomoses and blood flow test;
- end-to-side anastomoses and blood flow test;
- dural sutures on synthetic membranes.
*No live animals.
Mycro: Training System for Microvascular Anastomoses and Microsutures
The entire course will be based on the new UpSurgeOn simulation technology for microvascular anastomoses and microsutures.